1. The Company does not accept liabilities for any delays caused by rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions or the weather.
2. The Company accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car however such loss or damage is caused.
3. Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
4. We reserve the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s) having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
5. Passenger(s) are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage. Our drivers are very helpful and are able to assist if the luggage is heavy.
6. If you have a problem and/or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
7. Smoking in the car is not permitted and against the law in the UK.
8. No alcohol is permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of £100 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
9. The Company reserves the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct is incompatible with the safety of the driver.
10. Please be aware that the legal status of all our private hire drivers is self-employed and they are not employees of Jade Executive Travel Limited – “Brighton Taxis”. However, it is illegal for the drivers to take a booking directly from the customers. Customers should book their journeys via our website or our telephone number. Otherwise, the journeys are not insured.
11. Cancellation Policy: All bookings cancelled 24 hours or more in advance will be refunded in full minus the credit card transaction fee if applicable. Bookings cancelled less then 24 hours in advance will receive 70% refund. Booking cancelled less then 8 hours in advance will receive 50% refund. Booking cancelled less then 5 hours in advance will receive NO REFUND.
12. Without prior notice The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary.
13. Jade Executive Travel Limited – does not store or collect credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
14. All transfers either picking up or dropping off inside the congestion and ULEZ zone in London will be subject to congestion charge and ULEZ charge above the quoted or booked prices